Why is Audius probably a scam :
- When it was released, they never even bothered to announce their tokenomics and subsequent initial token distribution. That’s right…they asked people to blindly invest in their platform without a formal economic structure in place…the sad part is, people STILL invested…
- later…AUDIUS did (finally) announce how the coins were distributed. But, not by posting it easily on their website, and making sure it’s accessible….it was buried and hidden from the community. They announced the tokenomics by way of (a very professional s/) paid medium article….
Which, describes that the vast majority of the coins would/are owned by Audius. They did however take the time to call themselves 3 different names, to make it a little more confusing.
Here, is a summary:
- 40.6% went to “team” (aka – audius team)
- 36% went to “investors” (aka – audius team)
- 17.8% went to “Treasury” (aka – audius team)
in total that = 94.4% of distribution went to AUDIUS team
It’s simple…paid adoption. They pay these celebrities (that know nothing of tokenomics) to list on their platform. It’s an easy $25k for them, and they barely think about it again. All the while, Audius gets falsely portrayed as a legitimate investment, backed by celebrities.
- Top 10 Audius wallets hold 92.21% of total supply
- Top 50 Audius wallets hold 96.29% of total supply
- 96.9% of the total supply of Audius Is owned by the top 100 wallets ONLY
Also, if any of this is discussed over on their subreddit it will be censored/deleted by the mods. They are doing ANYTHING they can to hide this info.