Here are three methods for earning crypto from Mobile Apps
And to clarify, Apple and Google banned any crypto mining apps in 2018 due to the stress it put on the CPU, battery, and video card. The mining apps mentioned below are cloud based mining apps.
- Rewards users in exchange for sharing their anonymous data
- The data collected are: locations, battery levels, device information, telephony signals detected, and the list of applications installed on the device.
- The data is used to generate verified datasets that are acquired in GEOs
- GEO is the token rewarded to geoCash users when they share their data. GEO token currently exists on ETH, BSC & Polygon networks. You can find out more about GEO on CoinGecko.
- Stormgain Express
- Cloud Mining is carried out on StormGain equipment and does not use the power of users’ devices. Mining does not use any CPU, battery, graphics cards or other hardware resources on users devices
- The app contains 114 tutorial videos containing a lot of Crypto and Blockchain info. Videos range from a couple minutes to an hour and cover a wide range of information like “What is Bitcoin”, “What is a Tether”, and “Short term trading strategies”
- Can only withdraw once you’ve had more than 10 USDT. Will be credited to your Stormgain trading account
- Hi Dollar
- Answer a question daily and earn 1 hi Dollar per day
- 1 hi Dollar = 0.75 USDT currently